Monday, April 24, 2017

Song of the Day - Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Diana Ross

Image result for ain't no mountain high enough diana ross

Before there was Beyoncé, there was Diana.  Diana Ross was and always will be my very first and very special diva.  I acquired my love of dance music from her, and she's been with me somehow all through my adult life, although she hasn't made anything new for quite some time.  Tonight, for the first time in I don't know how many years, I will be watching her perform in New York City.  I hadn't even known she was out there performing anymore, but when my friend Larry asked for someone to go with I was the first in line.  So I think what I'm gonna do here is celebrate Diana and her vast catalog of music throughout the rest of the week and we'll start with this, her very first solo single, the classic reworking of a classic.  Enjoy Ain't No Mountain High Enough...




No comments:

Post a Comment