Thursday, January 12, 2017

Song of the Day - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson

Image result for stronger kelly clarkson

God, it's been so long since I've posted anything by Kelly Clarkson!  This is why I love music so, though.  You see, this has been a really tough week here in these parts.  My furnace went kaput on Saturday and I was without heat in my house for a full four days.  Ugh, right?  Yeah, well the ordeal isn't over as there may be more to come from that situation (Oh, I am so due for a John's World post!).  

Anyway, back to loving music.  For the past few days, I've found plenty of songs to go with this winter lament, and yesterday I was finally able to post a song that I was really happy to post...Glen Frey's The Heat Is On.  Well, in the two days since I've gotten heat, things have not looked much better/  My pants ripped in class today (a bad one!) and I also am the proud owner of a cracked windshield (Thank you Mr. Truck, for spilling all of those rocks onto Sunrise Highway!).  

So now I found another song to fit my life, and it's Kelly's Stronger.  The way I look at it is, yeah, so I've had a few problems, major ones, but I will get through them and come out for the better in the end.  If I don't look at it that way, then really, what's the sense?  Thanks Kelly!  Enjoy Stronger... 




No comments:

Post a Comment