Friday, February 7, 2020

Flashback Friday Song of the Day - Land Of the Living - Kristine W

I got a mirror, a bottle and a pen
The mirror is cracked
The bottle is empty
And my pen don't know where to begin

I've got a picture, a letter, and a song
The picture is torn
The letter is worn
And my tune has been sung before

Another show is over
And the lights have gone down
There's no flowers at my door
No, no callers come around, baby

But I'm glad to be alive and in the land of the living
Oh, I can't believe that I survived
And I'm in the land of the living
Can't believe that I survived
In the land of the living

Image result for land of the living kristine w

If I ever found myself in the position to do a drag performance, THIS would be my choice of song.  I love how it starts off like a torch song, then works its way into a frenzied, bass-heavy dance track.  Such a diva track!  (*The album version is slightly better, but there's no video for that.)


No comments:

Post a Comment