Wednesday, November 27, 2019

A Thanksgiving Eve Song of the Day - Toast To Our Differences - Rudimental

Image result for make a toast

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, as I've written many times before.  It's a time we don't need to worry about buying gifts or rushing to church or decorating the house.  All we need to do, besides cook and eat, is step back, take a look at what we've got in our lives, and be thankful.  Though it seems this year, both as a society and for me personally, it's difficult to weigh through the muck and strife and find things to be thankful for, but they're there.  I'm going to save my personal thanks for the big day tomorrow, but for now, I am thankful for the colors of life, the diversity among us, and like in this song, I want to make a toast to all our differences...


No comments:

Post a Comment