Sunday, August 12, 2018

New Music Fridays, August 10th, 2018


Hello and welcome once again to John's World's New Music Fridays, a weekly look at the best new music releases of the week.  Though it was a relatively slow week, I did manage to find four tasty morsels for your listening pleasure.  Check em out...

Thunderclouds - Sia, Diplo, Labrinth, LSD

There is a new supergroup in town known as LSD, Labrinth, Sia and Diplo, and I am loving what I am hearing!  I posted their first song together, Genius, and that one slowly creeped into my inner music psyche as I know this one will.  Check out the funky yet sultry Thunderclouds...


Dear Sense - Louis the Child, MAX

I love Louis the Child and I am really loving this easy-to-learn jam.  Check out Dear Sense...


Shame - Elle King

Who remembers Elle King, that sassy songstress that kinda reminds me of Meghan Trainor, only with slightly more sass?  Yeah, she hit it big about four years ago with the fun Ex's and Oh's, and now she's all set to debut her second album with this equally fun and funky one.  Check out Shame... 


New Friends - Maty Noyes

I've loved young singer Maty Noyes ever since she did vocals on Kygo's Stay, and every time she comes out with something new, I pay attention.  This new one is very hot!  Check out New Friends...


As always, here are some honorable mentions worth checking out as well.  Thanks for checking in and stay tuned for next week's New Music Fridays...

Underwater - RUFUS DU SOL
Freak Me - Ciara, Tekno
Animal - Troye Sivan
FEVER - Elly Duhe
Do You Think About Me - Captain Cuts, Zookeper, Georgia Ku
Bad Boy - Red Velvet
Capricorn - Elderbrook


No comments:

Post a Comment