Friday, August 3, 2018

Flashback Friday Song of the Day - The Metro - Berlin


I always say that when I go to Europe, I always hear songs that I haven't heard in years, and this past trip was no exception.  Between listening to the radio or hearing music on the street or just me and Amy singing old jams to each other, I heard all sorts of older songs, from Wham's Wake Me Up Before You Go Go to Ludacris' Move Bitch Get Out Da Way to the Jackson 5's I Want You Back.  We even heard Miley Cyrus' Party In the U.S.A. in a club!  Strange!  

One song that stands out is Berlin's The Metro.  I believe it first came up on my third or fourth day in Lausanne, Switzerland, and I think it was just being on a train that put the song in our heads.  For an entire afternoon and then in sparse moments throughout (especially on the Paris subway!), the song just kept popping up.  And so, here's The Metro...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment