Monday, February 5, 2018

Song of the Day - Black Cat - Janet Jackson

Image result for black cat janet jackson

To commemorate the Super Bowl and its Halftime Show featuring Justin Timberlake yesterday, fans of Miss Janet Jackson held a #JanetAppreciationDay and we're following suit this morning.  I watched Timberlake's performance last night and I can honestly say I was underwhelmed.  Now I have no idea whether or not Justin reached out to Janet to join him, as he should have done, but her presence was not seen or heard and that's just wrong.  Justin Timberlake received no consequences from Nipplegate and Janet's career took a nosedive as a result.  I, and many other Janet fans, think she deserved an invitation.  Ah well, enough griping!  Here's Black Cat...

No comments:

Post a Comment