Thursday, November 2, 2017

Song of the Day - Pumping Up Clouds - Urban Cone

Image result for pumping up clouds



Here's a song I should have posted a long, long time ago.  Pumping Up Clouds, by Swedish pop rock band Urban Cone, came out in July, right before I started posting my New Music Fridays feature.  I had saved it the week it came out, but as you can imagine, my Spotify Current playlist is jam-packed and so it got lost on me...until today.  Unfortunately, the band never did a video for the song, so the audio to the version I am talking about is right below, but they did perform it on a rooftop acoustically, so I am giving you the double treat of checking that out too.  I dare you not to love this catchy, very light-hearted tune.  Here's Pumping Up Clouds...


Now here's the live acoustic version...

No comments:

Post a Comment