Thursday, November 9, 2017

Song of the Day - All Over Again - Todiefor, feat. Helen, Dazie

Image result for all over again todiefor

With all of the new songs I add to my Current playlist each week, it's sometimes hard to get to them all.  On Spotify, when you add a song to a playlist, it gets added at the very bottom, and if you don't remember to move it to the top, well...  Anyway, I've been cleaning out that playlist, putting more current tunes I've added towards the top and moving older stuff to other folders.  The result is I've been seeping new songs into my brain, some I've covered on New Music Fridays and others which I haven't, but saved anyway because I thought they had some value.  Here's one such tune.  I don't know much about the artist, but the song is awesome, soft at the verses and big and dancey at the chorus, just the way I like it.  Check out All Over Again...

No comments:

Post a Comment