Thursday, October 5, 2017

Song of the Day - Deadly Valentine - Charlotte Gainsbourg

Image result for Deadly Valentine - Charlotte Gainsbourg

Here's a tune I featured on New Music Fridays a couple of weeks ago.  Here's what I said then...

British and French actress and singer Charlotte Gainsbourg, whom I'd never heard of before today, has released a new tune from an upcoming album called Rest. The track is described by Spin's Anna Gaca as "dreamy [and] danceable," and I couldn't agree more with that assessment. The tune has a sort of strange, but funky bassline that's just immediately likable and the rest of it is, well, dreamy and danceable! Check out the "offbeat" video to Deadly Valentine...

Really, the bass and the overall ethereal sound of the track has still got me hooked.  Check out Deadly Valentine...

No comments:

Post a Comment