Thursday, March 23, 2017

Song of the Day - London - Maty Noyes

Image result for london maty noyes

In exactly two weeks from today, I will be flying to London for the first time in my life.  I was planning on saving this song for just before my trip, but in light of what happened yesterday, I thought it more appropriate to post it today.  Admittedly, what happened in London yesterday has me somewhat apprehensive about this trip that's been long in the making, but I need to approach this like I approach anything else in my life.  That is, I can't go around life being scared to live, and neither should anyone else,  Should this trip be cancelled because of the attack yesterday, I wouldn't be crushed, but if it is not (its a school trip), I will go!

I first came across singer Maty Noyes on Kygo's  wonderful Stay.  I love that song and I love her voice.  So when I saw that she had come out with a song on her own, I checked it out...and I love this one, too!  So please check out the catchy, dramatic, London...




No comments:

Post a Comment