Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Song of the Day - Dumb For You - Hoodie Allen

Image result for dumb for you

I've got this playlist on my iPod.  It's called Current Faves.  I know I organize my music in a way that probably no one else does, but anyway my main playlist I call Current.  It's where I put my most, you got it, current music discoveries.  Every once in awhile, though, I need to clean out that folder, and so for those one or two hit wonders that I don't want to get lost somewhere, I pop em into the Current Faves.  That way I get to hear them every once in awhile, because, well, they're always worth more listens.  So I'll be posting songs from this playlist all week long, so stay tuned.  In the meantime, off to today's jam... 

Hoodie Allen's Dumb For You is one of those such songs.  It came out three years ago and I loved it from the first time I heard it.  It's kind of a white boy, smooth kinda bop your head and sing along rap song.  It's really catchy and if you haven't heard it before, check it out...




No comments:

Post a Comment