Sunday, July 19, 2015

Summer Jams Song of the Day - Somebody Loves You - Betty Who



Today's summer jam is a special one dedicated to two very special people, my friends Eric and Rick. The two of them will be getting married this September and yesterday was the official beginning of the festivities: their bachelor party.  Now I've been to several unique bachelor parties, but this one was definitely the most unique and the most fun, and I will be sharing all about that later on John's World.  For now, since marriage is on the mind, here's a special video I haven't posted here in awhile. It got a lot of attention a couple of years back when it was posted on YouTube because of its uniqueness and the heartwarming love of two people and their families...kind of reminds me of my two friends in the picture above.  Love you guys! 



No comments:

Post a Comment