Sunday, July 26, 2015

Summer Jams Song of the Day - Prayer in C - Lilly Wood & The Prick (Robin Schulze Remix)

Yah, you never said a word
You didn't send me no letter
Don't think I could forgive you?

See, our world is slowly dying
I'm not wasting no more time
Don't think I could believe you



Here's a jam that just gets me to the core.  I like to say that Robin Shulze's remix of Prayer in C was an early discovery for me, as I first posted it a long, long time ago.  The song has got this steady, mesmerizing music track and Lilly Woods' raspy voice combined with those lyrics...woof!  Awesome song! I actually heard if for the very first time at a club last night at Cherry's in Fire island and boy was I loving it.  I'm so glad it's caught on because it deserves to...



No comments:

Post a Comment