Monday, March 4, 2019

Song of the Day - Ever Again - Robyn

Image result for robyn new single ever again

Robyn.  One of my favorite singers of all time is coming to the Garden this week, and I don't have tickets!   After such a long wait for something new, we Robyn fans were finally rewarded last October with Honey, her first solo studio album since Body Talk, which is one of the most precious of gems in the soundtrack of my life.

Honey has been lauded as one of the best records of the year, and admittedly, I haven't given it the attention it deserves, neither in my listening habits or on this blog.  But having her on the horizon in my neighborhood brings her back to my forefront and I'm going to pay her some attention now.  Here she is, looking as fabulous as she's ever looked, performing the perfectly chill Ever Again, on the Ellen Show.  Check it out...  


No comments:

Post a Comment