Friday, February 1, 2019

I Love the 90's Month Song of the Day - It Feels So Good - Sonique

Image result for feel so good sonique
I'd mentioned here a couple of weeks ago that I have been spending a lot of time re-watching, re-enjoying MTV's The Real World.  In addition to enjoying all of the fun memories of the show, I've been hearing a lot of great music that I had forgotten about.

The 90's were a great time for music in all sorts of genres, from grunge to Euro dance to alternative, rap/dance and so much more.  The music of that time is so great I've decided to dedicate the entire month of February to it.  We start with a one hit wonder from 1998, coming from a British deejay/performing artist named Sonique.  The tune's got an inspirational feel to it and is one of my favorite songs of the 90's.  Here's It Feels So Good...


No comments:

Post a Comment