Sunday, July 8, 2018

New Music Fridays, July 6th, 2018 - Nice Selections For Your Week


This was a nice, easy week for trying out new music.  This week's selections are varied and all good, so check it out...

Barcelona - Max George

Former The Wanted member Max George has finally broken out on his own with his very first solo single and it is a winner!  The Wanted was a boy band that did not last long enough and hearing George on vocals on this song hearkens back to the feel good Glad You Came.  Check out Barcelona...


Soulmate - Justin Timberlake

Anytime Justin Timberlake puts out something new, it's always newsworthy, and this new summer jam is very easy breezy.  Check out Soulmate...


Me, Myself & I - Blonde, Bryn Christopher

Now here's a hot new summer anthem by Blonde, with a little help from Bryn Christopher.  Really nice!  Check out Me, Myself & I...


Lava Lamps - Maty Noyes, Beekwilder

I've always loved everything singer Maty Noyes has done, and this one I think is my new favorite.  This funky throwback has a vintage feel to it, yet very finger-snapping and well...funky!  Check out Lava Lamps... 


High Horse - Kacey Musgraves, Jeremy Larson

Country singer Kacey Musgraves opened up for Harry Styles at MSG a couple of weeks ago and although I am definitely not a country music fan, I enjoyed her set.  Well, now that I see she's put out a new song, I checked it out and guess what?  I liked it.  Here's High Horse...


As usual, there are several other new tunes that are mention-worthy, and so here are this week's honorable mentions...

What Are We Doing - Joakim Lundell
Cocoon - Erick Morillo, Andrew Cole, Kylee Katch
Friends - Raye
Doesn't Matter - Christine & The Queens
Karma - Years & Years
Better - SG Lewis, Clairo
Finally Free - Niall Horan
Metal - Poppy
Parfume - Eli & Fur







No comments:

Post a Comment