Monday, July 22, 2019

Song of the Day - Hakuna Matata - The Lion King

Image result for hakuna matata

No worries for the rest of your days.

I saw the newest incarnation of Disney's The Lion King the other night and it was simply awesome and highly recommended.  Now admittedly up until a few months ago, I had never seen the original, only the Broadway play, and in the time since I did watch the film, I've come to appreciate the story for what it is...the ultimate struggle between right and wrong, evil and benevolence, and as I sat there in the theater, I couldn't help but think about how stories such as this one brings us all together in the joy of the experience, something rarely found these days.  One of the musical highlights of The Lion King is this wonderful song, Hakuna Matata, so please relive a fond memory and click play.  Then go on and have yourself a worry-free day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment