Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Song of the Day - True Love - P!nk

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor

In two days I am moving out of my house and for the past several weeks I've been letting go of a lot of things.  I think now it's time to let go of another thing, and that's this video that I made one hot summer night back in 2012.  I was bored that night and P!nk's The Truth About Love album had just come out and there was just something about this song that made me want to 'perform' it, lol.  The video is silly, I know, but it has made a lot of people smile over the years, and so it was worth doing.  

I actually woke up this morning with True Love in my head and went to YouTube to check it out.  The picture has become very poor quality over time and so I decided to post it one last time.  If you've seen it before, well, I'm sorry, but if you haven't, I hope it makes you smile, despite the poor quality.  I'm going to leave it up on YouTube, but it shan't appear on John's World again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment