Friday, April 17, 2015

Flashback Friday Song of the Day - All Night Long - Lionel Ritchie


I tell ya, every time I've been to Italy, I've always heard old American music on radios in stores, piazzas, and everywhere in between.  On this trip I heard songs I haven't heard in a long, long time, like Tarzan Boy by Baltimora, Thinking About You by London Beat, I.O.U. by Freeze, and even a couple of old Madonna songs, like Borderline and 4 Minutes.  None of those oldies got me going, though, like this one.  Lionel Ritchie's All Night Long is the ultimate feel good song and I actually stayed in a clothing shop in Rome a little longer just so I could listen to the whole thing.  So if you haven't heard it in awhile, I highly suggest you click play below and start your weekend off a little early this Friday morning...



No comments:

Post a Comment