Saturday, March 9, 2019

Song of the Day - Dancing On My Own - Robyn (& a few thousand friends at MSG, NYC)

Image result for robyn tour

I am basking in the afterglow of Robyn at Madison Square Garden in NYC last night and though I was going to post the lead single to the Honey album she is supporting on the tour, Missing U, I accidentally came across this video, posted by one of my fellow concert-goers after the show last night.  It is a scene that gave me goosebumps and one which I recorded myself, not only because it is probably one of my favorite Robyn tunes, but the mutual adoration in the building between singer and fan was obvious.  Of course this is not exactly the same as being there, but it's still pretty darned special!  Here's Robyn and Dancing On My Own...


No comments:

Post a Comment