Friday, June 30, 2017

It's a Flashback Friday Madonnathon - Borderline

Image result for borderline madonna

Welcome to a first ever Madonnathon here on John's Music World.  For a long, long time I haven't really listened to Madonna (she is soooo due!), and over the past week that has changed.  When you're a Madonna fan, you are one for life, and every once in awhile you pull out her entire catalog and could be dancing and singing for days.  I feel fortunate to have grown up with one of the greatest musical icons of our time, and I know I'm not the only one.

Yesterday, when I had decided to post a Madonna song for my Flashback Friday series, I posed a question on Facebook asking for suggestions.  Not surprisingly, I got several, and also not surprisingly, I got monster hits of hers, which are not necessarily my favorites.  So I sat down at my pc this morning totally confused.  I couldn't decide which song to post, and then one of my friends told me I inspired her to do her own little Madonna marathon today.  Voila!!  My answer!

So during the day today, I will be posting several Madonna tunes for Flashback Friday,  sort of mini-Madonnathon.  At this point I have no idea how many or which ones I'll be posting it'll surely be random.  Up first is an oldie, but a goodie.  Borderline was one of Madge's first breakthrough hits and it's still an all-time fan favorite.  So click play below and relive some fond memories as you sing along to the sweet, melodious sounds, and stay tuned for more... 




No comments:

Post a Comment